I will be a featured speaker at the Legal Marketing Association Southwest Region’s Virtual Summer Series on Best Practices, which will provide advice on how to best utilize technology and data to support your goals, leverage social media to maximize exposure and execute realistic plans to increase business development opportunities.
The panelist lineup is amazing and includes:
- David Ackert on August 4 – Best Practices in Setting Expectations, Executing Plans and Delivering ROI
- Chris Fritsch on June 21 – Best Practices for CRM and Marketing Technology Selection and Success
- Me on July 13 – Best Practices for Using LinkedIn in 2022 and Beyond to Build Your Brand, Network, and Business
- Phil Flora on August 25 – Best Practices for Leveraging Your Current Data with Your Competitive Intelligence, Recruitment, and Business Development Efforts
I will be speaking on a session on July 13 at 12pm CT on Best Practices for Using LinkedIn in 2022 and Beyond to Build Your Brand, Network and Business.
Here’s a description of the program and how to register for it.
The pandemic has made LinkedIn an even more critical resource for law firms to reinforce their brands and develop new business as participation jumped by one-third to 800 million users over the past two years.
Find out how to magnify LinkedIn to enable your firms and lawyers to become more discoverable to help bring in business leads, engage with current clients and prospects and make your brand pop out.
In this virtual program on July 13, veteran legal marketer and Social Media Butterfly blogger Stefanie Marrone will share her experiences and insights on how to maximize your firm’s LinkedIn platform to generate new business and develop content strategies as well as how to best use LinkedIn’s latest features.What attendees will learn:
- How to maximize LinkedIn’s newest features (LinkedIn Live, Creator Mode, Cover Story, LinkedIn Newsletters and the Featured Section)
- How to generate new business using LinkedIn, including how to compel those who don’t believe LinkedIn has merit to start using it
- How to develop content strategies that support your business development and talent management goals
- How to use LinkedIn to generate business, build stronger relationships with your clients and strategically expand your network as well as appropriately share your successes to demonstrate your value
- Secrets of LinkedIn’s algorithm
- How to effectively manage your LinkedIn Company page