Social media offers a powerful platform to strategically and authentically present yourself, your capabilities, your interests and more. It also enables you to build your network, which is crucial for brand building and lead generation, especially now.
Perhaps you’re already on social networks, but feel they aren’t working for you.
Or perhaps you’ve avoided social media because you’re not sure of the benefit or how to go about it.
This is where I can help.
I’ll work with you to create a customized social media strategy that aligns with your professional goals.
I’ll train you on the merits of each social network and how to use them strategically. I will also help you build your profile, content strategy and connections to turn online interactions to offline meetings.
- Platform Management: I manage and monitor your social media presence across all targeted social networks.
- Editorial Calendar Planning: I’ll map out a schedule with your goals in mind, then create social media posts to highlight key practices and individuals and ensure the steady flow of engaging, useful and relevant content.
- Employee Training: I’ll train your team how to easily share your content to their professional networks to broaden the reach of your content.
- Company Page Strategy Services: Most companies are not optimizing their LinkedIn Company Page – I will help you use it as a branding and lead generation tool.
- Content repurposing: I will help you come up with creative ways to repurpose your content across multiple platforms, including blog posts, social media, websites, email newsletters, video, podcasts, presentations as well as traditional marketing.
I offer a variety of training formats: one-on-one coaching (virtually or in-person), small group training and workshops for large groups. My clients include professionals at all experience levels and career stages.
- Executives: My tailored approach draws on an individual’s expertise, reputation and aspirations, plus the company’s visibility and goals, to engage with clients, prospects and other target audiences. I can train you on how to use social media yourself, or manage your social media presence for you and/or your company page. My clients include C-level executives at private and public companies, and business leaders across industries.
- Individual LinkedIn profile training includes:
- Creating a LinkedIn custom cover image and friendly URL
- Developing a strong headline and keyword-rich about section
- Obtaining All Star Status on LinkedIn
- Providing pointers on advanced LinkedIn use, such as adding in past achievements and media highlights, and how to effectively like, commenting and sharing posts
- Providing tips on how to use the platform to generate new business and rekindle relationships with old/dormant contacts
- Utilizing the new featured section to highlight important content
- Finding the right LinkedIn groups to join
- A one-on-one session with me to learn more about how to use social media to build your brand and business. I will work with you to create a strategic social media plan and will do an audit of your LinkedIn profile and provide you with tips to increase your connections, establish yourself as a subject-matter expert and bring in business.
I also offer a personal branding package, which includes working with you to create several deliverables to strengthen your personal brand, such as:
- A long-form bio
- A short-form bio
- Resume help
- LinkedIn profile best practices, which includes an audit of your LinkedIn profile and custom one-on-one training to enhance your profile
- Training on how to use LinkedIn to build your brand and business
- Google search and SEO best practices
What can I do for your firm/company?
Social Media Strategy and Execution
- Create and implement social media strategies
- Ensure that all client-generated news (press mentions, blog posts, articles, events, sponsorships, etc.) are leveraged on the web site and social media (company page and the corresponding professional’s social networks).
- Manage firm content (write new content, edit and leverage old content, work with business professionals to brainstorm ideas for future content and establish process for generating regular content on timely topics affecting clients’ target audiences, such as articles and blog posts.
- Utilize social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) to help clients and their employees build their brands and potential business and referral sources.
- Develop an editorial calendar with future social media posts, accompanying custom social media images and appropriate hashtags for each post.
- LinkedIn Company Page optimization
- Help build visibility through earned and owned media (bio, practice group series, company history and case studies).
- Reuse and repurpose content to enhance social media efforts.
- Build a hashtag strategy for various social media platforms.
- Utilize SEO and paid social media to support branding and prospecting.
- Provide suggestions for individual employee LinkedIn profiles, including offering one-on-one and group trainings
- Review social media analytics on a weekly and monthly basis to look at follower trends to inform future content strategy.
Content Marketing Strategy and Execution
- Brainstorm ideas for future content and establish process for generating regular content on timely topics affecting the firm’s target audience, such as articles and blog posts.
- Update practice descriptions and bios.
- Ghostwrite articles, blog posts, newsletters, e-announcements and content of all kinds.
- Develop recruiting, diversity, alumni and pro bono content.