I’m thrilled to once again present a session at the New York City Bar’s Small Law Firm Symposium, which will be held on November 7. This year I will be speaking about “Enhancing Your Online Presence to Grow Your Firm (and Your Brand) Without Breaking the Bank,” exploring how social media marketing and its accompanying content have made it easier (and more effective) than ever for firms of all sizes – especially small firms and solo practitioners – to gain a competitive edge in building relationships, which can lead to new business, new referrals and new connections. I’ll provide attendees with actionable tips, strategies and tactics on how to market themselves and their firms online without breaking the bank or sacrificing quality to have a real impact on enhancing their brands and leads. I’ll cover how to:
- How to create a more compelling LinkedIn profile than your peers and competitors
- How to generate new business and retain existing business using content/social media
- Best practices for creating and distributing compelling content to engage with your most important target audiences
- Secrets to effectively writing social posts that resonate with your clients and prospects.
- How to use evergreen content, repurposed content, visuals and hashtags to enhance content marketing efforts
- How to use analytics to measure and track results
- How to use press mentions, speaking engagements and published articles to enhance your branding efforts
Learn more and register.