What can social media do for your law firm? An effective social media strategy can:
- Showcase your firm’s expertise and increase brand awareness for your lawyers and your firm
- Serve as a lead generation tool for prospective clients (all content should lead them back to your website)
- Give you the opportunity to generate your own positive buzz about your firm and lawyers when you’re not getting in third-party publications
- Help with recruiting (lateral, law student) and retention efforts and highlight firm culture
- Improve your SEO results on Google and other major search engines
- Highlight your thought leadership content
- Social media is here to stay especially due to how much the world has changed from social distancing
I can give you many more reasons why you should incorporate social media into your marketing and business development strategy – especially due to how much the world has changed as a result of the pandemic.
Clients and referral sources are much more social media savvy – from baby boomers to Millennials and the up-and-coming Generation Z – so it’s imperative that you not only understand how each of the social channels work but that you also leverage the ones where your clients and prospects are.
There’s no time like the present to start!