Here are a few LinkedIn Company Page basic steps to take to optimize your page and help it obtain greater visibility.
- Banner image: Select an image for the top of your page that is on brand and visually appealing to your target audience.
- To keep things fresh, consider changing it periodically or using the space to promote new offers or events.
- Tagline: Make it punchy, focused on your audience and include one or more SEO keywords.
- About: Invest the time to write a compelling overview of your company.
- Don’t make the text all about you—speak directly to your customers and how you can help them.
- Finally, make sure your “about” text is consistent across social media platforms.
- CTA button: Choose and customize your page buttons and CTAs carefully.
- Don’t forget to add UTM parameters to any links back to your website for tracking purposes.
- Showcase pages: If you have important services, business lines, initiatives or sub-brands that cannot be adequately addressed in your main page, consider creating a LinkedIn Showcase Page for each.
It’s easy to create a strong LinkedIn company page, you just need to know some of the fundamentals.
If you need help with this, message me to learn how I can create a custom strategy for you.