If your goal is to grow your business and brand on LinkedIn (which it should be!), here are some tips:
- Build a strong foundation – a more optimized LinkedIn profile
- Engage more on LinkedIn – have more conversations and use the notifications section to give you reasons to reach out to VIP contacts in your network
- Use LinkedIn as a competitive intelligence tool – follow more of your competitors – this will provide inspiration and useful information.
- Do more networking – don’t just accept connection requests. To be truly successful on LinkedIn you must actively build your network.
- Support more people in your network – you can do this by liking, commenting and sharing other connections’ content and posts. This will build stronger relationships and help keep you top of mind.
- Use hashtags more strategically – spend the time to research the right hashtags and keep a running list.
- Post more consistently – by posting information of value to your network, you will stay top of mind with your connections so that when they need someone like you, you are front and center.
Notice the use of the word “more” in all of these. By being MORE proactive and strategic you will be MORE successful on LinkedIn!
#linkedintips #socialmediatips #linkedinmarketing #linkedinstrategy #linkedinexpert