Here are the top fears and objections I hear when it comes to why business professionals haven’t started posting on LinkedIn to grow their brand or business.
- What if I fail?
- How will I have the time to create posts?
- What if no one likes/comments on my posts?
- What if no one follows me?
- What if I’m not the best?
- What if you succeed?
- What if your ideal clients start following you?
- What if you start bringing in new business or getting asked asked to speak at conferences or write articles?
- What if committing to posting content grows your business and brand because you took that chance?
Doing nothing when it comes to being on LinkedIn is riskier. Your goal is to be top of mind with your connections. Good, helpful content enables you to do that!
Believe in your ability to provide content of value and commit to posting it. Make a list of the topics you want to post about and start drafting posts. Then build a schedule and just start posting. You can always finetune your posts (posts are editable).
Starting is the hardest part as is being consistent. But seeing your small successes will help to motivate you to do more. Trust me on this. I started from scratch too!