Valentine’s Day is almost here, and I have some ideas for how law firms, B2B companies and business professionals can create content to mark the day.
Valentine’s Day isn’t just a day for those in relationships. The concept of love can be translated for businesses as well.
You can create a B2B email marketing, content marketing or social media campaign based on love or appreciation for your clients, employees and the community at large.
Consider these B2B Valentine’s Day content marketing and social media ideas:
- Create a post highlighting why you love what you do.
- Send client appreciation valentines – Send your clients and customers love by sending an email, small gift, host an event or make a video to show your appreciation for their business.
- Show love to a charity – If your company frequently works with a charity or non-profit, announce a donation or volunteer hours that your company has committed to “spread love.”
- Show love for your employees – Give a small gift to your employees (such as chocolates or somethjng involving self-care) or a charitable donation on behalf of them. Also post behind-the-scenes snippets of why your employees love what they do.
- Promote reasons to love your company – Create content such as “5 Reasons to Love ____” to recognize your products/services.
- Celebrate self-love – Valentine’s Day is the perfect day to remind your followers of the importance of taking care of themselves. Create a post that contains self-love tips. Subtly include some ways people can celebrate self-love using your products/services.
- Provide a list of ideas of simple acts of love and appreciation you can do for your colleagues, community, neighbors and friends.
- Share Valentine’s recipes – get your employees involved by asking them to contribute their favorite Valentine’s Day dinner, cocktail and dessert recipes. Then create recipe cards for social media along with credits to the employees who contributed the culinary creations.
- Curate your favorite lists – publish lists of your employees’ favorite books, rom-coms, love songs – you get the idea. Have fun with it. Take it one step further and conduct a survey and publish the findings.
- feature posts about the things you love most about the cities where you have offices, or ask your employees to share their favorite local attractions.
Of course a Valentine’s Day B2B content marketing and social campaign won’t work for every organization (or on all social media channels), so don’t try to force it.
What other ideas would you add to the list of ways organizations can celebrate Valentine’s Day?
Here’s a video with more Valentine’s Day content ideas.