Do any of these sound familiar?
- Too occupied with your work to focus on marketing?
- Feel like marketing isn’t your strong suit but wish it was?
- Want to grow but don’t know where to start with client outreach?
- Wish you had more visibility for yourself and your practice?
Many lawyers are so immersed in practicing law that they forget the very critical role of marketing their skills and services to those who need them.
Introducing Your Outsourced Marketing Solution: As a marketer specializing in the legal industry, I am here to bridge the gap between your legal services and potential clients searching for them.
I believe that law firms of all sizes can benefit from working with a senior-level legal marketing executive, but not all firms have the need or resources to hire one full time.
I take on the marketing work so your attorneys can focus on their clients. I will listen and work with your team to understand the needs of your firm and provide the best marketing strategy.
I provide senior-level marketing direction and then execute on it through actionable marketing projects, following through on tactics, helping to direct the firm’s marketing resources – internal and external – to achieve your goals.
I provide the full range of law firm marketing and business development support and help law firms and lawyers build their brands and books of business through revenue generating strategies in content marketing, public relations, digital marketing, social media, webinars and business/client development.
I advise clients on business development strategy and create business plans for practices, industries and lawyers.
I create bespoke business development and social media training programs (in-person and virtual) on using LinkedIn more effectively.
With a background in journalism, I can easily write practice descriptions, web site copy, bios, award submissions, email copy, press releases, invitations, lateral announcements, pitch books – you name it.
I can work with your in-house marketing team or serve as your outsourced team and become an extension of your firm. I will provide oversight and direction to your internal marketing team and develop strong working relationships with attorneys in the firm’s practice groups.
Because of my many years of working at and with law firms, I am able to step in quickly and provide value where you need it most.
What I Bring to the Table
- Industry Experience: I have 20 years of experience working in legal marketing roles at some of the leading law firms in the country, including Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison, Sullivan & Cromwell, Proskauer, Morrison & Foerster and Mayer Brown. I also served as head of communications at a boutique entrepreneurial firm (McKee Nelson) and then later as director of marketing and business development at a NYC mid-size law firm (Tarter Krinsky & Drogin) where I learned how to maximize resources and the unique opportunities small and mid-size firms have in the legal market.
- Holistic Strategy: From crafting compelling content, to optimizing your social media presence to devising business development strategies, I will handle all aspects of your marketing strategy and implement them with tactics that actually work.
- Visibility Enhancement: Position yourself at the forefront of your client and potential clients’ minds with tailored visibility strategies.
Common Concerns Among Lawyers
- You’re knee-deep in legal work but feel your client base isn’t growing.
- Marketing feels like a foreign language, and you wish you could grasp its nuances.
- You’re unsure about how to step up and make your legal services more visible in a saturated market.
- You dream of a wider reach but are not sure about where to start with client outreach.
If you’ve nodded in agreement to any of the above, there’s a solution tailor-made for you.
Enter Your Outsourced Marketing Solution: As someone who’s spent two decades embedded within the legal world, I’m not just any legal marketer who has worked in house for many years at small, mid-size and large law firms. I understand the nuances and subtleties of your profession and am equipped to market your services.
Here’s What I Offer
- Deep Industry Experience: Having worked closely at and with law firms for more than 20 years, I know precisely what makes potential clients tick and how to appeal to them.
- A Comprehensive Strategy: No need to worry about piecemeal solutions. Whether it’s drafting engaging content, boosting your social media presence or formulating business development plans, I’ve got you covered.
- Boosted Visibility: Ever dreamed of being the first name that pops into a potential client’s mind? With strategic visibility enhancement, that can become a reality.
The Bottom Line
Every legal professional is unique, and your marketing strategy should reflect that uniqueness. With tailored solutions designed for the legal industry, I will help you craft a presence that not only resonates with potential clients but also leads to new business.
So, if you’re ready to elevate your legal practice, reach out to me to discuss how we can work together to create visibility and increase your business.