If you want to attract higher quality relationships in your personal and professional life (and who doesn’t?), the first thing you should do is to improve the quality of the relationship you have with yourself.
Anyone who comes into your life or who is already in your life will follow your lead for how you treat yourself and what you expect. If you set new higher standards, you will attract better things in your life. Elevation is progress.
So love yourself. Do special things for yourself. Cut out anyone from your life who doesn’t respect you or treat you well or anyone who makes you feel badly about yourself. Kick toxicity to the curb. You need to be your biggest cheerleader and advocate – no one else will do that for you.
- You are great just the way you are
- Everyone fails from time to time
- Don’t be so hard on yourself
- No one is perfect
- You deserve to be treated with care
- Your needs matter
- Your mistakes don’t define you
- You deserve self-care
- Your worth is not connected to your productivity or how much you have in the bank
- It’s never too late to rebuild or change course
Treat yourself with care and respect and all of your other relationships will improve – because you won’t tolerate anything else.
Now take a shot at hitting the bullseye.