There will come a time when you will need to block someone on LinkedIn. Likewise, you may also want to unblock someone. Remember you don’t need to be connected to everyone and you have total control over who is in your network – or not. Here’s how.
You can block someone on LinkedIn from viewing your profile using your desktop or mobile device.
Once you’ve blocked a member, they’ll appear on your blocked list. The blocked member won’t receive any notification of this action.
To block a member from viewing your profile:
- Go to the profile of the person you’d like to block.
- Click the More… button below the member’s profile picture and select Report/Block from the list.
- Select Block [member name] from the What do you want to do? pop-up menu.
- Click Block to proceed or Go back to review your options.
To unblock a member:
- Click the Me icon at top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Select Settings & Privacy.
- In the Visibility section, select Visibility of your LinkedIn activity.
- Click Blocking and select Change.
- From your blocked list, find the person’s name and click Unblock.
If you need help with this, message me to learn how I can create a custom strategy for you.