Jessica Grayson is one of the recent awesome women I featured in my women who wow series.
Her profile was so full of great advice, I wanted highlight some of her career advice for women in another post. Here’s what she said when it came to success tips for women of all stages of their careers.
- Get to meetings early to make sure you get a seat at the table – and when you get there, take up space.
- Speak up – your ideas and opinions are not only valuable, they’re crucial.
- Have your colleagues’ backs and cheer each other on – publicly!
- Know your stuff – be an expert in your field.
- Feedback (from reliable sources) is a gift.
- Invest in your own professional development – beyond what your company or firm provides.
- Build a strong network of colleagues, peers and friends.
- Every season of life brings its own unique challenges and rewards; slow down, enjoy successes in the moment and embrace opportunities for growth.
- You got this!