Are you taking the time this weekend to enjoy what’s really important in life? Make sure you do as life passes us all by so quickly.
I also spent some time thinking about and then writing down what I want to accomplish in the last part of 2021.
Setting intentions is a great way to increase your likelihood of manifesting what you want.
There is tremendous power in taking time to tap into what you want from your life and then declaring that to the universe.
When you write down your intentions, try and be as specific as possible. The universe loves specific requests. Dive into the details of the things, people, places and experiences you want to manifest in your life.
Here are some questions to think about as you set your intentions to help create the next version of you:
- Who do you want to be?
- What do you want your life to look like next year? In five years?
- What have you been putting off because you’ve been too busy or you need specialized help?
- What are some of your bad habits/shortcomings?
- What criticism do you hear from trusted friends and business colleagues? How can you address it?
- What do you want to accomplish in the short- and long-term?
- What is something that you have always wanted to do but have been too scared/busy to do it?
- What does success look like to you?
- How has the pandemic changed your business/life?
- How do you want to be remembered?
I suggest that you write down your intentions – either type or write them out – I have mine in the notes section of my iPhone. It makes it easy to refer back and refine them.
In order to make your intentions as powerful as possible, put your focus on – who you want to be – rather than – what you want to get. The more connected you are to your intentions, the more likely they are to manifest.
Remember that you have within yourself the power to change your life, learn from all of your mistakes and missteps, and become the best version of yourself. Making lists like this can help you prioritize what you want and how to get there.
I hope you are enjoying this weekend!