I’ll be presenting a free webinar for the Legal Value Network on November 19 at 12pm EDT on “How to Use LinkedIn for Brand Building and Client Development Today.”
This webinar is for business professionals of all levels who want to learn how to build a stronger LinkedIn profile and network, and how to use the platform to become a thought leader and for client development.
Here’s the description from the Legal Value Network’s web site:
There has never been a more powerful business networking tool than LinkedIn. On the platform, you can build your personal brand, promote your company, share content and create and build business relationships – right from your desk or mobile device.
And in a COVID-19 world, knowing HOW to use LinkedIn and other key social media channels is more important than ever.
In this webinar, marketing and social media consultant Stefanie Marrone will show attendees how to appropriately and effectively use social media and content marketing during the time of social distancing to enhance their brands, build their executive presence, become a thought leader, expand their networks and generate new business.
The program will cover:
- How law firms, service providers and in-house counsel are using social media today
- How to leverage your personal and professional strengths on social media
- How to use social media to build relationships, grow your connections, effectively network and stay on top of mind in during social distancing
- How to use LinkedIn to build your professional brand and become a thought leader/subject-matter expert
- Easy ways to repurpose your content across LinkedIn and other social media platforms
- Best practices on how to build a strong LinkedIn profile
- How to create content that resonates with your clients and prospects and when to post it
- How to like, share and comment on LinkedIn content and become a subject matter expert by curating and producing content yourself
- How to use status updates and notifications to build your brand and drive new business
- The importance of using empathy, generosity and humility in social media
Also if you haven’t heard about the Legal Value Network, you should! It’s a terrific organization for legal professionals who want to learn more about legal innovation, legal pricing, project management and process improvement as well as how to accelerate change in the business of law. This is a professional association that produces terrific content and programming that you should look into for 2021.