Join Women Who Wow for a virtual free workshop on March 15 at 1pm ET with Elena Deutsch that will help you shift from lost-the-love-for-it to leader of your life. You will be guided into clarity and ultimately your personal and professional freedom.
This hands-on, interactive session is for you if you…
- Feel consumed by work and have lost sight of what you truly want to accomplish
- Lack clarity or traction on your goals, or
- Worry it’s “too late” or you don’t have what it takes to make a change in your career or life
In Easy Intention Setting, you will:
- Harness the power of your brain to make getting what you want much easier
- Leverage ONE simple question to transform your days, weeks and year
- Create intentions for the next 90-120 days and galvanize a powerful, positive domino effect
- Envision and energize your next steps with clarity and courage
Elena F. Deutsch, MPH, Founder and CEO of WILL – Women Interested in Leaving (big) Law, which helps women lawyers who feel stuck and unhappy ditch their unhappy jobs and lead satisfying, soul-aligned careers and lives.
Since founding WILL in 2017, Elena has helped more than 100 women (and a few men) transform their careers and lives. Her work has been featured in Above the Law, Bloomberg Big Law Business, The American Lawyer and more. Elena also co-writes an AMA: Ask Me Anything Career Column for Above the Law.