Find out how to magnify LinkedIn to enable your firms and lawyers to become more discoverable to help bring in business leads, engage with current clients and prospects and make your brand stand out on July 13 at 1pm ET for the Legal Marketing Association Southwest Virtual Summer Series program on Best Practices for Using LinkedIn to Build Your Brand, Network and Business.
In this virtual program, I will share experiences and insights on how to maximize your firm’s LinkedIn platform to generate new business and develop content strategies as well as how to best use LinkedIn’s latest features.
What attendees will learn:
- How to maximize LinkedIn’s newest features (LinkedIn Live, Creator Mode, Cover Story, LinkedIn Newsletters and the Featured Section)
- How to generate new business using LinkedIn, including how to compel those who don’t believe LinkedIn has merit to start using it
- How to develop content strategies that support your business development and talent management goals
- How to use LinkedIn to generate business, build stronger relationships with your clients and strategically expand your network as well as appropriately share your successes to demonstrate your value
- Secrets of LinkedIn’s algorithm
- How to effectively manage your LinkedIn Company page