I am excited to announce the launch of the Women Who Wow webinar series especially since it is International Women’s Day.
The webinar will be held on March 24 at 1pm ET will explore how women can effectively succeed in the workplace and build a strong personal brand.
I deeply respect the women who will be joining me on the virtual panel.
One of them is my mentor, Wendy Bernero, the Global Chief Marketing Officer of Baker McKenzie. I met Wendy nearly 20 years ago and worked with her at four different law firms. I would not be where I am without her.
The second speaker is Paula Edgar Esq., CEO and diversity consultant. She is brilliant. I met her when we both spoke at a New York City Bar Association event.
The third speaker is Trish Lilley, the Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer at Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP. Trish is a good friend from whom I always learn. We met through volunteer work for the Legal Marketing Association many years ago.
- The top things we wish we knew earlier in our careers
- How to be more intentional about developing your personal brand and leadership style
- How to market yourself during all stages of your career
- The growing importance of social media
- How to use speaking, writing, volunteer and board roles, and public relations to build your brand
- How to position yourself as a leader without seeming boastful
- How to be more productive and find balance
- How the pandemic has changed us
The program will support Ms. JD, a nonprofit helping women in law school & the legal profession.
Note that the program will be free for anyone currently in transition. Just message me.