Don’t take a break from marketing during the summer.
As we all start to re-emerge from quarantining, it’s incredibly important to ensure your clients are happy and that you are consistently generating new sources of leads and referrals.
Summer is a great time to focus on your business development and branding efforts especially since many of your competitors may not be – use that to your advantage.
Here are 25 ideas on how to do that in my JD Supra article, which involves shifting your strategy from in-person networking and client entertaining to having a strong online presence and thought leadership platform.
The ideas include:
- Build strong relationships
- Reevaluate your business’ goals for the year
- Get to know your top clients better
- Reconnect with former clients
- Develop a smart and inexpensive visual content strategy
- Provide personalized, value-added content
- Enhance and update your bio and LinkedIn profile
- Become involved with your alumni associations
- Find ways to help your contacts
- Ensure that all practice area/industry descriptions on your web site reflect current market conditions
- Volunteer on a bar association committee, for a social cause or a pro bono project