Always a bridesmaid and never a bride no more! After several years of speaking at the Legal Marketing Association Annual Conference’s pre-conference programs, I am excited to report that for the first time, I will be speaking at the main conference! Please stick around for day two of #LMA19 in Atlanta when my fellow Legal Marketing Association’s Social and Digital Media Special Interest Group co-chair Jennifer Simpson Carr and I will present a deep-dive workshop on “Beyond Branding: Aligning Social Media Strategy with Business Development Goals” at 1:30pm on Wednesday, April 10!
In the program (for marketers of all levels and firm sizes), we will explore how social media has developed into a powerful tool that often leads to new business and enhanced client relationships. Attendees will learn how to effectively use social media for lead generation through practical, innovative, actionable and budget-friendly strategies and tactics. Learn more about our session and how to register.
We will cover:
- How to develop content strategies that support your business development goals and plans
- How to build a robust editorial calendar to plan future campaigns and incorporate evergreen content into your strategy based on hot topics (the kind of timeless content that you can reuse and repurpose often)
- How to use LinkedIn to generate business on a firmwide and personal level and use it to become a subject-matter expert, which will help you bring in business leads
- How to effectively use analytics and metrics to your advantage to create smarter content to engage with your target audiences and to identify leads
- And finally, a fun group activity to put what you learn during the session into practice!
As co-chairs of the LMA Social and Digital Media SIG, our job is to bring programming and content to LMA members in these areas, so message me with an idea.
We hope you will join us in Atlanta in April!