I am so excited to present this free webinar on April 9 at 12pm ET on how to use LinkedIn effectively with Frank Ramos (who is LinkedIn famous as far as lawyers go) on how business professionals at any stage of their careers – particularly those in the legal field – can use LinkedIn to enhance their personal brands and build their businesses.
The webinar will feature:
- Me!, founder of Stefanie Marrone Consulting/the Social Media Butterfly and 20-year law firm marketing veteran (I hope you’re following me on LinkedIn!)
- Frank Ramos, Managing Partner of Clarke Silverglate, where he practices in the areas of commercial litigation, drug and medical device, products liability and catastrophic personal injury. Frank has 50,000 connections on LinkedIn – the maximum number allowed! Learn how he did it.
We will discuss:
- How to market yourself during all stages of your career on LinkedIn
- The growing importance of social media when building a strong brand
- How to strategically use speaking, content creation, volunteer and board roles to build your brand
- How to feel more comfortable talking about your accomplishments and promoting yourself (without seeming too boastful) on LinkedIn
- What to post and when
- How to build a strong LinkedIn profile and company page
- How to reuse and repurpose your content to maximize your content assets
- How to create content that resonates with your followers
- How to grow your LinkedIn connections