I recently had the opportunity to be a guest on Reputation Ink’s Spill the Ink podcast. I had a great time talking to host Michelle King about all things LinkedIn – my favorite topic!
As we discussed, a strong social media presence can not only make your firm more approachable, but it can open new demographics that were once inaccessible. It’s a Swiss Army knife of a marketing tool that is too often ignored. If done right, your LinkedIn output can transform your law firm.
We spoke about:
- How I built my personal brand on LinkedIn
- Why lawyers should care about their social media presence
- The important steps to building a successful LinkedIn page
- Creating and organizing content for social media
- How to get better engagement on your company page
- Sharing personal stories and being vulnerable on LinkedIn
- Are LinkedIn groups effective?
- Helping law firms to drive likes on their company page
- The power of multimedia content on LinkedIn
Contact me if you need help with enhancing your LinkedIn presence.