We have entered an unprecedented time with the recent coronavirus outbreak. Many are wondering: it is still appropriate to market myself and my firm during a time when uncertainty is prevalent and business needs are changing rapidly?
Our answer to this is “yes,” but your tone must be social media savvy and attuned to the current climate.
In this 30-minute webinar on March 20 at 1pm ET on “How to Be Social Media Savvy During the Current Crisis,” David Ackert and I will discuss:
- How to effectively market yourself and your firm during a global crisis without seeming tone-deaf or insensitive
- How to position yourself as a thought leader during a time when so much is unknown
- How to build strong relationships despite the breakdown of in-person networking challenges
- How to address the accentuated pain points of your clients and prospects
- How to network effectively online and build your brand through LinkedIn