Although we can’t get together in person, webinars are a great tool to connect with others and continue learning at a distance.
I have a number of upcoming programs that I wanted to announce in case you’d like to join.
The program I’m having on “Ask Me Anything” is $20 per person, which will be donated to a COVID-19 related charity.
Note – some of them are limited to members of the organizations mentioned (the ALA, LMA and SMPS events) – but the others are open to anyone.
- April 20: Investing in Social Media and Your Future – Power Forward Group
- April 21: Marketing for Lawyers in the Midst of the COVID-19 Crisis – Association of Legal Administrators’ New York Chapter
- April 23: How to Use LinkedIn for Brand Building and Practice Development in a Changed Marketplace – Legal Marketing Association’s Northeast Region
- April 28: Ask Me Anything (proceeds will go toward a COVID-19 relief charity)
- April 30: Marketing in the Midst of the COVID-19 Crisis – SMPS Northern New England Chapter & APMP Nor’easters Chapter
You can also catch me weekdays at 2pm ET on Facebook Live for Legal Marketing Coffee Talk.
Stay safe, and I hope to see you at one of these virtual programs.