There are some great upcoming Women Who Wow events for women at all levels in their careers and they are all free to attend. I hope you will join us – they are a great way to learn from others, network and support other women. Here’s the schedule:
July 21: How to Confidently Show up for Post-Pandemic Life With Your Wardrobe with personal stylist Melanie Lippman. She will cover:
- How to stop the never-ending pattern of having a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear
- How to have a closet that supports you instead of works against you
- A system for shopping, editing your closet and outfit creation
- How to show up professionally, confidently, and be comfortable whether you’re working at home or speaking on a stage
- How to feel good about how you look despite any pandemic weight gain
Even if clothing is not your thing, you’re not going to want to miss how to use your wardrobe to have a greater impact. Register here.
July 28: Join us for part 2 of the Women Entrepreneurs Roundtable where we will continue the discussion with leading women business owners on their professional journeys, their successes, their challenges and their advice for other women who are thinking about starting their own businesses.
The webinar will delve into how to handle various challenges faced by an entrepreneur, when to hire help, how to maximize your time and productivity, how to use fear to your advantage, tips for marketing yourself and getting new/retaining clients and how to bring an idea to market. Our panelists again include:
- Shari Belitz
- Sherine Clarke
- Charlyne Fabi
- Jennifer Klyse
- me 🙂
- Deborah McMurray
- Laura Leopard
- Katie Lipp
- Deborah Scaringi
- Olivia Vizachero
August 11: Women Law Firm CMO Roundtable. Join Women Who Wow for a virtual roundtable with leading women law firm CMBDOs/marketing directors where we will explore:
- The changing role of the CMO today
- Reimagining the post-COVID law firm
- How they plan to bring their teams back to the office, tips on how to managing a remote team and working effectively with lawyers on marketing and business development
- Tips on productivity and balancing their busy lives
- What they are focused on in the second half of 2021
- How to attract and retain talent in a competitive market
- What roles can law firm CMBDOs and their departments play in increasing diversity, equity & inclusion
- Advice to others who want to be a CMBDO
- Their predictions for the legal industry in 2022
- JeanMarie Campbell, Head of Client Development, North America, Baker McKenzie
- Robin Gerard, Chief Marketing Officer, Stradling Law
- Jessica Grayson, Chief Business Development Officer at Phillips Nizer LLP
- Jeanne Hammerstrom, Chief Marketing Officer, Benesch Friedlander Coplan & Aronoff LLP
- Iris Jones, Chief Marketing and Client Development Officer at Akerman LLP
- Trish Lilley, Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer at Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Jennifer Manton, Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer at Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Dawn Sheiker, Director of Client Relations, Morris James LLP
Register here. Thank you to Leopard Solutions for sponsoring this program.
All these events are virtual. Learn more in this video.
Learn more about Women Who Wow and read the profiles of all of the women featured in the series.