I hope you’ll join me next Wednesday, January 22 during lunchtime for a LinkedIn master class for the Association of Legal Administrators (ALA) New York City chapter – it will be held at the New York City Bar Association. I’m so thrilled they invited me back to do another session.
I’ll be covering how to use LinkedIn to build your brand and professional network, become a subject matter expert and how to create and manage an effective company page as well as how to train your lawyers to use LinkedIn more effectively.
In this workshop, attendees will learn the tools and tips to build a stronger brand through this popular digital platform.
My program will explore quick and easy actions you can take today on LinkedIn to more meaningfully engage with your connections, strengthen your brand, position yourself as a subject matter expert and generate leads, including, mastering the art of the “humblebrag,” using LinkedIn search more effectively, sponsored posts and LinkedIn navigator and how to adopt a client-centric LinkedIn strategy.
- How to build a strong profile to engage with prospects and clients
- How to use the platform to generate business and new connections
- How to share successes to demonstrate value
- How to use LinkedIn to become a thought leader/subject matter expert
- How to use status updates and notifications to build your brand and drive new business
- Explore how to master the art of the “humblebrag,” use LinkedIn search, sponsored posts and LinkedIn Navigator effectively
- How to adopt a client-centric LinkedIn strategy
There will be time at the end for a Q&A session for specific attendee questions. I hope to see you there!
Sign up here.