It can be hard to come up with new content ideas especially when you are a small/ or mid-size firm. The key to social media success is to consistently post helpful content.
Here are 11 ways to take your content to the next level and fill in your social media calendar:
- Use visuals with every post: infographics, icons, big numbers
- Try using video and podcasts – a great, interactive way to engage with your audience
- Pull out quotes/excerpts from blog posts and alerts
- Feature Q&As with alert and blog authors to break down complex topics
- Create a case study/successes series focusing on how you achieved a desired outcome for your client
- Repurpose each piece of content into 3-6 posts – turn webinars into alerts and vice versa
- Pull out interesting facts and quotes/excerpts into multiple posts for same piece of content
- Spotlight alumni/VIPs in an interview series
- Give a look behind the scenes, highlight community service and pro bono initiatives – create a “cares” campaign especially now during COVID-19
- Celebrate holidays (Memorial Day is coming up)
- Spotlight employees, practices and industries in individual social posts
Try out some of these ideas and let me know how it goes – none of them cost a lot to do. I use Canva to help me create perfectly sized social media graphics and overlays for my videos.