Here are 10 quick tips on how to use social media to build your business and brand for any size company or individuals looking to enhance their profile.
- Share content that is helpful and useful for your target audience and written in their language
- Offer solutions and insights to your clients’ pain points with everything substantive you post
- Don’t wait to post content – good is often good enough
- Use visuals and hashtags to bring your posts to life
- Experiment with new media such as videos and podcasts to engage with your connections
- Generate leads with a clear call to action on your posts
- Encourage employees to share company content to their social networks
- Interact with your connections on LinkedIn daily by liking, commenting and sharing content
- Use news sources to inspire content ideas
- Actively build your network – don’t just accept connections – initiate them
Join me next Wednesday 5/27 at 1pm for a program on building your brand in this tumultuous time to raise money for nonprofit Feeding America. The program will focus on how to appropriately build your professional brand during COVID-19. Register here.