March is Women’s History Month, and we can’t think of a better way to celebrate the accomplishments of women past, present and future, than by hosting our first Women Who Wow webinar and growing this initiative.
This Wednesday 3/24 at 1pm ET, I’ll be moderating a Women Who Wow webinar exploring how women of all levels can effectively develop and promote their personal brands with three women I greatly admire (who will candidly share their experiences) in this area.
- Wendy Bernero, Global Chief Marketing Officer at Baker McKenzie (my mentor and boss at four different companies!)
- Paula Edgar Esq., CEO at PGE Consulting Group
- Trish Lilley, Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer at Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP)
Developing a personal brand helps others see your true talents, so you’re more likely to be tapped for relevant and interesting work, and it helps you stand out from your competitors. But personal branding has unique challenges for female professionals due to gender norms.
How can we navigate these and be more successful? We’ll discuss:
- The top things we wish we knew earlier in our careers
- How to be more intentional about developing your personal brand and leadership style
- How to market yourself during all stages of your career
- The growing importance of social media when building a strong brand
- How to strategically use speaking, content creation, volunteer and board roles to build your brand
- How to feel more comfortable talking about your accomplishments and promoting yourself (without seeming too boastful)
- How to be more productive and find balance
- How to build your brand whether you’re an introvert or extrovert
There will be time at the end for Q&As and we will stay on after the webinar is over to have an informal chat. Feel free to email us in advance if there’s anything you want to make sure we cover during the program that’s not listed above.