You can make your content work harder and smarter for you by repurposing and updating your content into:
- Case studies
- Multiple social media posts
- Company history/milestones
- CLE programs
- Email blasts
- Daily digests
You can also:
- Post the same content to multiple LinkedIn groups
- Update past articles and repost them
- Post past articles on LinkedIn Publisher (if you originally wrote the article for a third-party publication, make sure you have permission to do this)
- Find inspiration from your competitors by following their social media accounts and subscribing to their blogs and client alert lists by practice and industry
Use analytics to see what’s working well and what’s not and use that intelligence to create more of what does and less of what doesn’t.
Find inspiration for content from your competitors, the Big Five accounting firms, leading corporations and financial services firms.
These tips enable you to take past content and make it new again with less time and effort, which is just smart marketing (would we call that smartketing?).
Sign up for my email list for more content like this and access to my upcoming webinars.