Don’t let the last few weeks of the year go to waste when it comes to your marketing and business development efforts.
Here are a few actions you can take to build your brand and business as the year comes to a close.
- Google yourself and set up Google Alerts for your top clients and prospects
- Reevaluate your business’ goals for the year and set achievable ones for 2022
- Reconnect with former clients
- Write a client alert, a blog post, an article or all of these
- Learn how to use hashtags on LinkedIn
- Make a connections plan for LinkedIn to strategically increase your network
- Look at the analytics of past blogs, emails and client alerts to refine your content strategy
- Plan a New Year’s email and social media post
- Enhance and update your bio and LinkedIn profile
- Ensure that all practice area/industry descriptions on your web site are updated and reflect current market conditions
- Clean up and add new contacts to your email list
- Research volunteer opportunities for the new year – for an industry committee, a bar association committee, social cause or pro bono project and alumni associations
Reach out to me if you need help strategizing on how to implement these actions.