Happy first day of fall! Here are 10 things you should do this fall to build your business and brand – all of which can be done by any business professional at any level.
- Google yourself and set up Google Alerts for your top clients and prospects
- Reevaluate your business’ goals for the year and set achievable ones
- Become involved with alumni associations, pro bono and industry trade organizations and community service work
- Write a client alert, a blog post, an article or all of these
- Learn how to use hashtags
- Reconnect with former clients and referral sources
- Look at the analytics of past blog posts and client alerts to create a smarter content strategy
- Enhance and update your bio and LinkedIn profile
- Ensure that all practice area/industry descriptions on your web site are updated and reflect current market conditions
- Use LinkedIn more effectively. Make a connections plan for LinkedIn and strategically increase your network
Happy fall and don’t forget to enjoy changing out the way and lots of pumpkin everything!
If you need help with this, message me to learn how I can create a custom strategy for you.